Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Accepted

This morning as I toddled into work and got on with opening my normal array of junk, which happens to include my webmail, and I was greeted with a very welcome email from Chris at Lockergnome. It would seem I've been accepted to write for them. Not a huge leap in my writing career, but it makes me happy. Now I just gotta get a few of these ideas outta my head onto paper.

My plan is to do at least 2 articles a week. Hopefully I'll manage more, but that is my goal for now. I wish I had the time to write multiple articles a day, but alas this stupid job gets in my way. Maybe one day.

So here begins something. Who knows where it'll go.


P.S. I put too much garlic salt in my tomato cup a soup. No worries though. The only person I'll me kissing should be used to ti by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home